Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Starting off


Ok, so I decided to start blogging. I have been reading a lot of different blogs lately and they are all interesting- even people that I don't even know : ) We have friends and family all over the world so we will keep everyone updated this way.
Benito "Speedy" and I (Katherine) have been married for 5 years. We got married August 2, 2003. We knew we always wanted to have children, but we never found the perfect time. Come to figure out- there is never a perfect time! I am a pharmaceutical sales rep and Speedy is an exercise technician at an occupational therapy clinic. He actually really enjoys his work, and I enjoy it most days. He just received his degree in Business Management and I got my MBA. We are still trying to decide what to do with our degrees! As we were finishing school this summer, we got pregnant! We found out July 16th, and I am now 20 weeks or 5 months pregnant. It has been a blessing like no other to feel our little angel growing inside of me (ok, I'm the only one that feels him for now), but I have also felt the pain as well. I just found out I have 4 fibroids in my belly. They do not harm the baby, they just cause me pain and take up more room in my ever growing belly. I'm just glad our little boy is doing well and he seems to be enjoying himself in my belly. He kicked the doctor when she was trying to do an ultrasound, and said he is such a mover!
OK, I think that is it for now. I want to see if I could upload some pictures on here.

6 comments:

christinamg said...

Wow!!!! He already playing soccer in there already lol- Bet Speedy is excited- Oh no another soccer freak in the family lol totally just kidding- I dont like to see Speedy play cause I dont like soccer but you can sure bet that I will be there to see my nephew!!!!! I so cant wait to meet him!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS- Im praying for you that those fibroids are gonna stop giving you pain in the name of JESUS!!!!!!

christinamg said...

I meant to say he's already playing soccer in there lol- I got a little too excited and totally use bad grammar lol!!!!!

christinamg said...

I meant totally used bad grammar!!!!!

christinamg said...

Oh and btw you look so cute with your belly!!!!!

Heather and Mark said...

yey! Glad you got a blog as well!! :)

Margarita said...

Okay this is a shocker - congrats on your new arrival. I am sure you will be great parents.