Tuesday, November 25, 2008

6 months along


Ok, so I am now 6 months pregnant! We went for our check up last week and heard the baby's heart beat. We will not find out how much bigger he has gotten until next month when we get another ultrasound. I sure hope he is getting bigger, if not, that just means I'm just gaining the weight : ) We bought the nursery bedding online and some other stuff for the nursery and bought the baby furniture as well. We decided to go with the one from Babies R Us because we think the lighter brown is more for a boy. We will get it delivered Dec. 6. Can't wait to see how the finished nursery will look! Right now, it looks nothing like a nursery. I have so much stuff my sister has given me from Mateo and it looks like an earthquake hit the room : )

These past few days have also been very sad. One of my bestest friends that I have known for 16 years lost her nephew last Friday. He was 4 months old! It has been a heartbreaking experience and I just wanted to wish the Rivera family all the love and guidance God can give you in these difficult times. RIP Baby Andrew- You will be missed! Heaven has gained a beautiful new angel.

2 comments:

Tasha Mc said...

Wow only a few more months to go!!!

Heather and Mark said...

yey for 6 months!! I'm not too far behind you! I just went and did the registries with my mom and sis a few days ago since I'm in Houston now and my sis is here for thanksgiving. It was so much fun! :) Can't wait to start decorating the room. Any new belly pics?