Friday, November 14, 2008

Jayden Andrew Gonzales











I finally scanned the ultrasounds!!! We have so many, and I need to look for the first couple of ultrasounds we got, but these are the latest one. Enjoy!




So, I think we have finally settled on the spelling of the baby's name. There are many different spellings- Jayden, Jaden, Jadon and so on. We actually chose our children's names (I have the girl's name picked out too), before we even got married. I think we were already engaged and we were discussing how many children we wanted, and I couldn't tell you where we got Jayden from but we did : )




So last night I woke up in the middle of the night and was kind of worried about his movements. He is definitely not a day baby. Everytime I feel him moving, is usually at night. Sure enough, last night, I layed in bed for about 2 hours and he was moving the whole entire time. Must as I say, it was 3am! Let's just hope when he is born, he sleeps through the night : )




3 comments:

Heather and Mark said...

cute name!!! ;)

Rosa Longoria said...

I LOVE that name!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are blessed and in our prayers!
-Amber & Chris Kennedy