Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day


Ok, so I am a little late on a Thanksgiving update. We spent the day with my family at my aunt's house. My parents have been vacationing in Peru for the last couple of weeks, so they missed Thanksgiving this year. It was great to spent time with my sister, brother in law, nephew, brother and other family. My cousin Wendy has a nice, expensive camera and she was in the mood to take pictures, so I have a lot of belly shots! We also went to my in laws and spent the rest of the day over there.
We went to our 6 month appointment two weeks ago, but the doctor said I am not as far along as I thought I was. Jayden is just bigger than he is supposed to be : ) I guess that is a good thing.

I am thankful for Jayden, and thankful that he is a healthy boy and for my husband, family and friends this year!

1 comment:

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

You are glowing Kathy! You look fantastic!