Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas News























Ok, we had a little scare on Christmas Eve. I had an appointment to do my glucose screening, but Dr. Cohan thought my cervix was dilating when she checked me. She sent us to the hospital in the Med Center right away! Talk about a scary ride to the hospital. We spent 2 1/2 hours in Labor and Delivery buy luckily the contractions I've been having are not stressing the baby out, and my cervix does not seem to be dilated. We also went for an ultrasound appt on the 26th and got lucky enough to get the room with the 3D/4D Ultrasound machine! Jayden looks so cute on the ultrasound machine and we got some pictures to show! We also took random Christmas pictures showing my belly. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Heather and Mark said...

I'm so glad everything turned out ok after your scare. I didn't know you were having some contractions? Well, get some rest and take care of yourself. I just love the 3D ultrasound pics, those are so amazing!