Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Nursery






















Well, we have officially started the nursery! We decided to paint the walls blue and beige-yellow color. Speedy painted the walls and it took him most of the day on Sunday. (You will see pictures of him painting and trying to watch the Texans play at the same time : ) ) The furniture was delivered on Sunday. The dresser and chest were delivered done, but we had to put the crib together. They told us it wouldn't be that hard, and it really wasn't. It took Speedy maybe a couple of hours to do it. We just need the mattress now so I can set out his Vintage Mickey bedding. We still haven't decided if we are going to paint a Mickey playing soccer on one of the walls or put some wall stickers I saw at Toys R Us. I put all his clothing (that came from my nephew- Mateo) and it took up all drawers and I only put in up to 6 months size. I really don't need any more clothes because I don't know where I'm going to put them! Ha ha. I guess that is a good problem to have : ) Can't wait to really see the finishing room, but I think it is a great start!






2 comments:

Heather and Mark said...

Love, love, love it! Sooo much fun! Can't wait to start ours in late January! :)

Amber and Chris said...

How adorable!