Thursday, February 26, 2009

37 week appointment




Ok, another week down. We saw my doctor again. Everything is ok with Jayden and me. It is starting to get so routine. Speedy always jokes around before she comes in and we go through exactly what she is going to say- it never changes! So, I haven't dropped, and I am full term, but now she thinks he will go to my due date. AGGHHH!!!! So I was put on bedrest to stop preterm labor and now we have to go until March 19th? She said walking is an old wives tale. He'll come when he is ready. Ok, Jayden, you have a 2 week eviction notice from my uterus- You've been warned, mister. Ok, seriously, he needs to get a little bigger, though. The doc thinks he is only 6 lbs! I feel huge, but she did say I have huge fibroids in my belly that are taking up space too.


On another note, I was free today. We went to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day (I was put on bedrest right before it) and then went shopping! My favorite : ) We had a yummy dinner at Churrascos and before we were about to leave, Speedy said, that guy looks just like Vince Young. (He saw him from a mile away!) I told him it was him. It was barely 6pm and he was dressed so casual with his girlfriend. So we asked the waitress to confirm, and sure enough it was him. So, Speedy and I went to the patio to ask for a picture and get an autograph (We blamed it on Jayden- sorry baby- we did it for you!) He was so nice and so was his girlfriend! I kept asking stupid questions- oh, so you are from Houston, and what high school did you go to. Speedy wanted to kill me. He was like Madison, babe! Anyways, we got a couple of pictures and an autograph for Jayden. I sure wish him well this season! What a nice guy!


5 comments:

gao_deseo_2 said...

Tell Speedy it's your pregnancy that's causing the "blonde" moments! And it might not stop there either! Once, I threw my phone away by accident and when I hadn't gotten a phone call from Enrique in a couple of hours, I got pissed off with him. Turns out he was calling and actually got worried cuz I hadn't answered. He called my mom thinking I had gone into labor. And that was NOT my last blond moment. :) Let me know if ya'll need anything!

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

You look great Kathy even though I know you are probably not sleeping, peeing every five seconds, and hardly eating because there is no room. I can't wait to see pictures of baby J!
Miss you girl!

Icess Fernandez said...

I can not WAIT for this baby to come into the world! Yeah!

Heather and Mark said...

hahaha, this post cracked me up..so funny! I love the "2 week eviction notice from your uterus"...I so feel the same way...I'm getting anxious already!! :) Love the pic with vince young...and using jayden as an excuse! haha. I have one with him from my 2nd year with rockets. So funny! :) Love your new updates...keep 'em coming!! Can't believe you might go all the way to your due date now! :)

Rosa & Elio Longoria said...

Girl I can't wait for your JAYDEN to come out! YOU look so HOT and sexy pregnant!!! I wish you all the best in the world and I will be checking UP on you as much as I can! Elio says HELLO to you and Speedy too!