Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 week old!




Jayden was a week old on Tuesday! Already, I know. He still has days and nights confused : ( My Grandma and sis in law are still here helping us. I don't know what I am going to do without them! My mother in law and sister are on Spring Break next week so we will get help from them during the day. Everytime I think I am going to get to fall asleep at night, it doesn't happen- Darn! It is usually about the time I am about to start dreaming. Speedy is already back at work, so I have to keep telling him to go to sleep. He usually has to go to the guest room or to the living room, if not he will not get any sleep. I am hoping he will be sleeping a lot better when I go back to work in 2 months!


We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am so excited. Who would have thought- a doctor's appt would make me excited! I am going to dress him up in a newborn snuggly bear outfit I got from my nephew ( I think he wore it once!). Can't wait to take pictures, and good thing it got cold : )




No comments: