Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jayden Andrew Gonzales is here!



(See my previous blog for the beginning)
So things went pretty quickly after the pitocin, the epidural, my bag breaking. My Grandma and mom left the room about 330pm to get something to eat and then he was born at 410pm! I could not have asked for such a wonderful and beautiful (and PAIN FREE) labor and delivery! All these fears I had for all these years were vanished when I realized that our beautiful son was here! I prayed to God every night to help get through the nervousness, and he was really there for us.


Jayden was 6 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. He is a beautiful and healthy little boy! We are both doing great!


1 comment:

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Congratulations!! That is such wonderful news. I am happy that mom and baby are both doing great!