Friday, March 6, 2009

We are Home!







Last night was our first night home with Jayden. Wow, let's just say I think we got 3 hours of total sleep each! And that's not all at once either. I think he has his days and nights switched around, which was that same way when he was in utero. I should have switched things around then! Every new parent always tells you these stories, but you do not realize it until you are going through it. We are hoping he will enjoy his days with us and sleep at nights soon!


So tradition in my family has always been to bring the newborn babies home from the hospital in yellow. My mom brought an outfit from Peru when she was there this past year. My little angel is so tiny, I had to fold his pants a couple of times. The carseat was huge on him too! Can't wait to see him fill his clothes out soon : )



2 comments:

Maria said...

He is so cute!! You both look so happy. I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. I can't wait to meet your little man!

Angela Skrabanek said...

Oh how I remember those days!! Try laying him swaddled in sidelying in between the 2 pads that are part of that positioner thing I got you. Skylar and Tyler both slept better and longer in sidelying vs. on their back. As long as you position the two pads where he can't roll to his stomach it is more than safe! At about 2 months, both Sky and Ty slept 6 hrs. @ one time without waking up to eat! It wil come sooner than you know! Sleep when he sleeps, best advice I could give! So very cute isn't he!!