Friday, December 30, 2011

A day at the park


Mateo and Jayden playing around.


Jayden on the swing.


The boys- Anthony, Mateo (my nephew) and Jayden.

Earlier this week Jayden and I went to the park with my sister, my nephew and a good friend and her kiddos. The boys had a blast playing in the playground and running around. Isa played on the swing while watching her older brother play with the boys. It has been nice being off for 2 weeks during the Christmas Holiday, but it almost time to go back to work. I feel blessed I can enjoy a long break with Jayden, but I do love working!
I have also started taking a lot more pictures. Photography has always been my passion. It has the biggest learning curve, in my opinion, but it is so rewarding catching that one "good shot" of Jayden or my nephew. I got a new lens for Christmas (Nikkor 50mm F1.8G) and it is such a great lens! Here is a link to a review for it (http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Nikon_Nikkor_AF-S_50mm_f1-8G) It is inexpensive, in the camera world and I'm already looking at my next lens : )

No comments: