Monday, April 30, 2012

What's for dinner? Skinny Chicken Parmesan and veggie pasta salad

I have to start this post by saying this is by far my favorite meal I have cooked. It was so delicious, and B and my sister loved it. I also have to say that I hate hated cooking. We are working on keeping a budget, and the only way to control our going out budget, was for me to start cooking. B is an excellent cook, but gets home later than me, and I would have to wait for him to start making dinner. So, it made more sense for me to start cooking. I'm so glad I did! Tonight's recipe comes from Skinnytaste.com She is really great at using fresh and healthy ingredients on all her recipes. I also made a veggie pasta salad. I got the recipe idead from lunch yesterday (Mia Bella). Rotini pasta, garlic, olive oil, bell peppers, tomatoes and parmesan cheese. And I also tried stuffed mushrooms (with leftover bread crumbs and parmesan cheese) and baked them for a few minutes.
Enjoy!

No comments: