Monday, June 25, 2012

Fertility news: Third round of Clomid

Well, we are heading into our 3rd cycle of Clomid. Might be our last as well. We have an appointment with the RE on July 24th to discuss our next steps. This last cycle was the hardest so far. It completely broke my heart that 2nd round of Clomid 100mg, failed again. I do not wish infertility on anyone! It is the hardest, personal journey we have faced (B and I). I will say that even through the many tears, it has brought B and I closer to God and each other. I know He has a purpose for all this heartache. I have seen so many blessings through my sister's journey through cancer (www.eligmora.blogspot.com) and I know He will deliver us through this heartache. Until then, we will continue to lean on each other and on God!
Love,
Katherine

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank you again for sharing your journey. Your continual faith brings inspiration to me daily. Praying that third time is a charm.

Katherine said...

Thank you Crystal!