Friday, November 9, 2012

Fertility News: Day 3 of Stims

Hi friends,
I had another ultrasound scan this morning (I had one Monday for baseline). I have 4 follicles- 2 on each side measuring 10 mm each. This is just after 3 days of injections. I think I finally got it down, as far as doing my medications at night! It only took 3 days for me to get it. Ha!
I'm waiting for my bloodwork results. I will find out the results this afternoon and depending on what the results are, I might stay the same or move up or down on my meds. I asked the nurse if I would feel a lot of pain. She told me I should not. Bloating because of the amount of follicles I'm hoping to produce will be the only thing. My RE wants 15-20 follicles. Yikes!
Thanks for reading,
Katherine

Update: So my dosage on menopur will increase from 2 vials to 3. Good thing it's still in one syringe. I will now add 3rd med (Cetrotide) on Sunday night. My friend had 7 follicles on her first scan. So I can see why my RE is increasing my meds.
Again, it's all in His hands!

7 comments:

amy said...

You are on a good start :) Yay! It's so exciting doing those scans and seeing positive results!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad eveything is going well. I'm praying for you.

Betsy

jordana said...

Thinking about you always! xoxo

Katherine said...

Thanks Amy! Wasn't so sure with just 4 follicles.
Katherine

Katherine said...

Thanks Betsy! I appreciate you taking the time to talk and your prayers!
K

Katherine said...

Thanks Jordana! I appreciate your friendship : )
K

Amber Kennedy said...

I have been and I am praying for you. I love you.