Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pregnancy News: 12 weeks

How far along?: 12 weeks (Sorry, I'm a little late posting!) This picture was taken while we were vacationing in Cabo.
Total weight gain: I'm up 3.6 lbs, so I weigh 116.6 lbs at home.
Maternity clothes?: I have been wearing maternity skinny jeans when we go out to dinner, etc. I'm using a bella band to hold up my pants, because maternity clothes are still too big.
Stretch marks?: None. But my skin is starting to itch, so I am lathering the stretch mark cream on me!
Sleep: My energy is definetely back! I feel so productive at work, since I'm always on the go. My body is tired by Friday and thru the weekend, though. There is so much I want to do: Jayden's big boy room and the nursery, but Im having to slow down already! I'm so glad we are starting everything already.
Best moment this week: Seeing the babies again at my Ultra Screen! I'm so grateful their NT scan was normal. Baby A's neck measured 1mm and Baby B 1.8 mm. Anything less than 2.5 mm is good. And of course getting preliminary results that Baby A is a girl! Baby B is definetely my moving baby. The perinatalogist could not tell gender. We will see her again on Feb. 26th and hopefully gender will be determined for both babies!
Miss Anything?: Being able to do whatever I want, when I want to. It's so hard to depend on B to do everything for me (i.e, carrying heavy things, carrying Jayden, etc), but I know it will only be a few more months so I better get used to it. Anything to keep these babies in my womb as long as I can.
Movement: Nope, not yet. Can't wait to feel them moving!
Food cravings: Still craving fruit!
Symptoms: More stretching in my uterus especially on the sides and at the top of my uterus.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Wedding rings on or off?: On. We'll see how long it lasts!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I am starting to get inpatient and aggravated, again, because I want things done and wish I could just do it.
Looking forward to: My next appt with the perinatologist, Dr. A, again! Her ultrasound machine is awesome. But I am so glad I will be able to see the babies again on Feb. 11th with my regular OB. I love every 2 weeks ultrasounds and appointments!
Thanks for reading!
Katherine

No comments: