Monday, April 29, 2013

Pregnancy News: 25 weeks

Hi friends,
Happy Monday! The babies have been doing well. I get an ultrasound every 2 weeks, so Ill be getting another one this Wednesday. I also get monitored twice a day with heart rate monitors for 20-30 minutes. Sometimes they move so much, it takes longer to monitor them. And night time monitoring is always the hardest. They are so active at night!
I have been doing better emotionally. I had a rough first week and a half. They took me off magnesium sulfate, because it literally made me crazy. I am now on procardia every 6 hours to control contractions. I have been tolerating the procardia pills so much better. They put me on monitor to check contractions 3 times a day for 1 hour.
B and Jayden spent the entire weekend with me. It was awesome!! Jayden did well, getting bored and fussy but eventually taking a nap on Saturday and Sunday. We played games, watched movies and shows, told stories and even sat through a thunderstorm on Saturday night. Jayden did not want to be anywhere else than with mommy and daddy.
We keep having faith that God will be with the babies keeping them healthy and safe in my womb for a few more weeks. And giving me much needed peace each and every day : )
Thanks for reading!
Katherine


My big boy playing with his toys.

Daddy and Jayden.

Keeping himself entertained with a spoon!

That is hail! Bad thunderstorm.

And this is flooding at the hospital. B and J went outside to take pictures : )

No comments: