Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pregnancy News: On Hospital bed rest

Hi friends,
I am 23 weeks, 3 days with our little miracles. It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks. I got an emergency rescue cerclage at 19 weeks, 5 days that saved their little lives. I have an incompetent cervix, that we had no idea about. I was able to stay home for about 3 weeks on strict bed rest, until I was hospitalized at 22 weeks, 6 days.
This has been the most challenging last few weeks, but I've been clinging to The Lord for strength. He is helping me get through each day, along with my wonderful family, friends, and hospital nurses and staff. I am trying to take it one day at a time and will try to update on here how it's going.
Ill post pictures and videos of my daily hospital adventures.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" Phil 4:13

Love,
Katherine

I got a much needed bedside mani today : )



A kiss for brother and sister

No comments: