Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy News: 26 weeks

Hi friends,
I am 26 weeks and 1 day today! Last week went by quick as I had my wonderful high school friends take turns keeping me company. My sister, and my parents and of course the hubs and Jayden are here in the afternoons after work every day. The hubs spends the entire weekend with me and Jayden came on Saturday morning and stayed the rest of the weekend. We watch lots of movies and truly warms my heart when they are all here.
I had a few contractions that would not quiet down this past week so I had to take a terbuline shot. Luckily, 1 shot took care of the contractions. It makes my heart rate beat fast for like an hour. But I'll take it over magnesium any day!
I should have another ultrasound this week. I usually have those with my high risk ob here at the hospital.
My regular ob was here this morning and she told me she always gets excited when she finds out I'm still pregnant and I'm doing good. Every day counts so I keep reminding myself of that. My faith, family and friends are what keep me going each day. These miracle babies remind me to fight each day for them!
Thanks for reading,
Katherine

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13


My big boy, Jayden, showing off his sunglasses

Jayden and my nephew, Mateo, watching Madagascar 3

Hi mommy says Jayden

Reese's Sonic Blast. Yum! I have to gain weight, doctor's orders : )

Goodnight and prayer time when my boys go back home on Sunday evenings. Love Face time!

My furry girl, Princess, and I on Face time.

No comments: