Monday, May 20, 2013

Pregnancy News: 28 weeks!

Hi all,
We hit a milestone, 28 weeks!! What a blessing! We still have ways to go, but I continue to take it one day at a time. I remind myself of the sleep I am able to take because I know I am never going to sleep this much. Ha! I also passed my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes and my hematocrit looks fine (iron levels). And drumroll, I had not gained any weight from around 18 weeks to 26 weeks and the nutritionists at the hospital were on me to gain weight. Well, I did! So now I'm just trying to maintain unless told otherwise. 
B, Jayden, my parents, sister and nephew have all gotten into a routine. They are my regular visitors : ) My extended family, in laws and wonderful friends have all taken the time to come see me and it feels great to have so many checking in on me, whether through texts or phone calls. 
Our next goal is 30 weeks, as 2 week increments seem so much simpler to handle. The nurses and staff have been great here at the hospital making me as comfortable as I can be. 
Thanks for reading,
Katherine

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:7
This is part of my daily reading. I'm reminded to cling on to Him, when I'm feeling down or even bored! This is not easy and hope I don't make it out to be. But I'm reminded of how blessed we are to have made it this far and gives me strength to keep on, keeping on. 






No comments: