Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pregnancy News: 32 weeks!!!

Hi friends! I've made it to 32 weeks, by the Grace of God!! I think these last couple/ few weeks are going to be hard, in the sense that we (B and I) are so done. We are so grateful to make it this far but at the same time, done with being in the hospital. But then we are reminded how blessed to have made it this far!
What's a couple more weeks?? I guess when we try to rely on ourselves to get through these last few weeks, it seems impossible. In a way, it is. The beginning was hard because it was so early when I came in to the hospital. Fear makes everything "seem" impossible. But we have been reminded how awesome Our Lord is. He has given me the strength to stay sane. After all, this is mostly a mental game. I also had the physical battles to overcome (incompetent cervix, pre term labor). I was at peace knowing God would help me overcome the physical battles, but nothing compared to the feeling of knowing My God was there went I felt lonely, scared, bored, defeated and the list goes on. 
Now, we will continue to have faith to make it to 34 weeks, our next major goal. I keep saying "we" because B and I feel like 34 is our maximum limit. My doctors will push to 36. That seems impossible! But on this Father's Day we do continue to be reminded to be so grateful! "For Nothing is Impossible for God!" Luke 1:37
Love,
B and K

Jayden and Mateo at Lil Ninja Class

Aiden's little head. You can see Ava's feet on top. She's been (and still is) kicking his head and cord. Aiden has been having some decelarations in his heart rate. He has passed BPP (Biophysical profile) with 8 over 8. So, my doctors say its because baby girl is kicking the cord. All normal part of sharing mommy's womb! At 31 wks, he was weighing 3 lbs 8 oz.

Ava's u/s. Her head is very low. She's the one blocking my cervix and keeping her and her brother safe in my womb. At 31 wks, she weighed 3 lbs 15 oz. Also got 8 of 8 on her BPP.

Daddy's 1st Father's Day card (from Ava and Aiden)

Jayden's Father's Day card. Notice his name is spelled to the left. He said he ran out of room and is allowed to write to the left if he does. Stubborn like his mommy!

32 weeks! Words of wisdom from daddy.

No comments: